We work closely with industry partners, trade bodies and associations to ensure that we keep our customers protected and up to date with current trends.
You are considering installing or replacing windows or doors? You are dreaming about a new conservatory? We have what you need. From classic and romantic to stark and modern. And in more than 400 colours for inside and outside. You will opt for many years of carefree living pleasure, as aluminium is one of the most hard-wearing building materials and is nearly maintenance-free, highly insulating and durable.
- Founded in 1826, Pilkington is a leader in the global Flat Glass industry
- One of the world’s largest manufacturers of glass and glazing products.
- Around 28,500 employees worldwide (fiscal year ended 31 March 2010).
- The Float process, invented by Sir Alastair Pilkington in 1952 – now the world standard for high quality glass manufacture.
- Inventors of the world’s first self-cleaning glass – Pilkington Activ™
FENSA works with thousands of double glazing contractors in England and Wales. In choosing a FENSA double glazing registered company the consumer is protected when purchasing double glazing for their home. Why greater protection with a FENSA registered firm?
- Regular assessment of FENSA double glazing companies by an independent inspection body
- 5 – 10 year insurance backed guarantee available to the homeowner on every installation
- FENSA Building Regulations certificate dispatched to the homeowner for every registered installation as proof of compliance
- Your property will be compliant with Building Regulations without the added cost and time of arranging assessment by Building Control
FENSA has issued over 7 million window and door homeowner certificates and is the recognised double glazing industry leader.
What is TrustMark? TrustMark is an independent Government-backed scheme developed across the home improvement industry after consultation with Trade Associations, Consumer Groups and prominent leaders in each industry sector. A consumer utilising a TrustMark status company can do so in the confidence that the company in question will have been thoroughly checked and assessed as to the standards of their work and the services they are able to provide to their customers in terms of any issues, complaints or concerns that arise as a result of their work. How does TrustMark work? TrustMark works on the basis of having licensed ‘operators’ within industry sectors (usually Trade Associations or Competent Persons Schemes). Companies can then register for TrustMark with these operators alongside whatever other registration services the operator provides. It is the operator’s responsibility to ensure that applicants meet the standards of TrustMark.
Secured by Design
The official UK Police flagship initiative combining the principles of ‘designing out crime’ with physical security.
Secured by Design member company status is awarded to companies producing security products that pass standards and tests nominated by the police service. The standards and related tests must demonstrate the product effectiveness in preventing or reducing crime, usually by resistance to physical attack.